About Me

My photo
Just a guy who's on a journey to rediscover himself. He's also caught the running bug bad. To add salt to injury, he's now addicted to shopping for running shoes......

Wednesday 12 September 2012

A little background

It's been years since I penned my thoughts down, so pardon me if I'm a little rusty in this department. Here's a little background on myself.

I would like to think of myself as a typical normal guy who spends his life in this world as a temporal guest. I consider myself Middle aged, plain looking, skinny guy with a little tummy and love handle (something I'm proud of, for making sure it didn't get as big as some of my friends'). I'm a Christian and attend and serves in my church in the worship ministry by playing the Bass guitar (just a noob). My interest has always been good music, good food, and of course, computer games. (Hey I'm an IT Guy what do you expect?)

I'm however going through a tough spell in life at the moment. I'm however intrigue to find that even during this time, there are tiny surprises that kind of moved and motivated me. I hope to share with you guys my journey during this period of time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment