About Me

My photo
Just a guy who's on a journey to rediscover himself. He's also caught the running bug bad. To add salt to injury, he's now addicted to shopping for running shoes......

Thursday 13 September 2012

Quick Update

Came back from work, got changed and went for my walk/run. I'm currently on a training program to help get me started with running. I'll tell you guys a little more bout me and running at a later post, but basically I'm  on my 2nd week of training whereby I have to huff and puff while "running" for 90 seconds and huff and puff while walking for 2 minutes. I managed to finish off at 3.7km with a fastest time of 6.54min/KM, my best time yet. Anyone know what's a normal run time for 5K run per km? Please advise ya.

After I'm done, I know how steamed crabs, lobsters and prawns felt like. Apparently I'm flushed red, steamy, and felt hot both internally and externally. And yet, I'm still keen on continuing with this training. In fact, I'm so keen I've enrolled myself in the Parkcity 5K run come November.

I must be nuts. Why do I say so? I'll tell you in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment